There are two possibilities of beginner’s course
Evening courses of Czech language
The course is taught in group sessions 2 x 3 hours per week in the evenings for 2 months – that is 50 lessons in total.
Price for Evening Courses of Czech language
5 000 CZK including learning materials.
Semestral courses of Czech language
The course is taught in group sessions 1 x 4 hours per week in the evening for 3 months, that is 50 lessons in total.
Price for Semestral courses of Czech language
5 000 CZK including learning materials
Aim of the course
The main aim of the course is to acquire knowledge and skills at the level of A1 and inform the candidate about the format of the test. The course content is based on the Common European Framework of Reference and description of Czech as a foreign language at the level of A1.
Description of the level of language skills, level A1
The course content
• Improving of language skills at level A1: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, speaking and writing under the leadership of a Czech teacher
• Analysis of mistakes in writing.
• Discussed topics for the oral part of the exam
• Analysis of mistakes in spoken language and the use of compensatory strategies.
• Understanding of the test format.
• Training test, correction and analyzing of mistakes.
• Assistance with application form for school exams included in the list of the Ministry of Education that can offer such tests
- JITKA Cvejnová , PETRA Honzáková , DANA Hulk NÝVLTOVÁ , Paul MÁLKOVÁ: Připravte se s námi na zkoušku z českého jazyka pro trvalý pobyt v ČR. Extended booklet with model test of Czech language, including a CD with recording.
- Hádková , M., lines, J., VLASÁKOVÁ , K.: Čeština jako cizí jazyk. Úroveň A1. Praha, MŠMT a nakl. Tauris, 2005, includes training exam tests and supplementary materials.